Seattle Met is proud to provide an opportunity for dental professionals to showcase themselves and their services to more than 363,844 readers in our Spring 2024 Dentist special section.
For more than a decade, Seattle Met has recognized dental professionals who have been selected by their peers as the area's Top Dentists. Updated annually, these prestigious lists are a valuable resource to readers looking for care from the most skilled and respected dentists in the region.
Dentists honored with the Top Dentist designation are awarded the opportunity to celebrate and amplify this recognition to their current and future patients with a Seattle Met Professional Profile. Top Dentist Profiles are featured in our spring issue and promoted on SeattleMet.com, Facebook, and Instagram for maximum total exposure.
If you have been selected as a Top Dentist, thank you for your dedication and CONGRATULATIONS! We'd love to share your accomplishment with the entire city!
SPREAD, Full or 1/2 page ad
in the Spring Issue
Annual Listing on
seattle met top dentist directory
promotion in shared
high-impact banner ads
TOP Dentist Profile package Details
Spread + Digital Package - $9,795
FULL Page + Digital Package- $6,990
Half Page + Digital Package- $5,175
- Profile-style ad in Spring Issue of Seattle Met (select your size)
- One hour session with Professional Photographer (spread, full and 1/2 only)
- Enhanced profile in the Top Dentists directory
- 20k Native Impressions on seattlemet.com (link to your enhanced listing)
- Inclusion in high-impact banner ad carousel on seattlemet.com
- Shared Facebook & Instagram promotion (slideshow)
- 1x Native Newsletter ad in Seattle Met Daily enewsletter (links to your enhanced listing)
- Feature in a Top Dentists targeted eblast (50k send)
PRINT & Digital
- Name of practice, address, phone number, website and Dentist names (optional)
- Copy: Full page: 200 words max 1/2 page: 100 words max
- Contact Information including URL
- Image should be high-res, 300 dpi or higher, CMYK format (if not it will be cropped to fit)
- Copy must be submitted in a Word doc